FirstBank Loan Representative in Silverthorne, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-0214
Post Date 2/21/2018
Title Branch Staff (Other)
Title Detail Loan Representative
Location I-70 & Hwy 6
Description As a Denver Post Top Workplaces award winner four years in a row (2012-2015), FirstBank provides many great benefits for being a part of our family. From competitive salaries, an employer-contributed 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, to annual holiday parties and more, you will be appreciated and feel at home at FirstBank.
As a loan representative, you will provide administrative support to Loan Specialists and lending officers. Perform routine clerical and administrative
functions such as drafting correspondence, entering data into applications/systems, and placing orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process basic construction draw requests, invoices, payoffs, etc.
• Prepare loan closing packets
• Run credit reports
• Notarize documents
• Prepare credit files for document imaging process
• Enter data into SalesForce and LRMS and prepare reports (if applicable) as needed
• Monitor LRMS process for loan transactions (i.e. review for outstanding items and inform officers as
• Order environmental reports, appraisal updates, surveys, etc.
• Prepare correspondence and complete correspondence logs
• Prepare funding for loans (wires, cashier’s checks)
• Perform maintenance on loans as needed
• Retrieve items from document imaging
• Coordinate with bank staff to set up new accounts or other products for customers
• Review reports such as problem loan report, coming due report, extensions, and renewals and inform
officers as necessary
• Gather information for loan requests as directed by lending officer
• Communicate with customers (and possibly outside parties) regarding loan request, loan process,
collection of underwriting documentation, etc.
• Coordinate with Mortgage/Loan Operations for closing logistics, deadlines, schedules, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned based on market/regional needs
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Salary commensurate with experience, range $15-20/hr.
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Must be able to be registered with NMLS
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Prior loan experience
• Familiarity with lending compliance and regulations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Customer-service skills
• Ability to switch quickly and effectively between tasks and customers
• Ability to navigate several bank/loan applications and systems (LRMS, Salesforce, Document Imaging, etc.)
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)