FirstBank Search Engine Marketing Representative in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-0196
Post Date 2/16/2018
Title Headquarters Staff
Title Detail Search Engine Marketing Representative
Description The Search Engine Marketing Representative position is responsible for the oversight of FirstBank’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) efforts. This position needs some creative knowledge but also a good analytical mind to drive the objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinating SEO efforts from conception to production:
Site to Search Engine communication (ensuring all necessary pages are able to be crawled, no broken links, etc.)
Off-page Optimization (e.g. inbound links, etc.)
On-page Optimization (Keywords placement, meta tag management, page title creation, etc.)
Domain name management
Web traffic analysis
• Coordinating SEM efforts from conception to production:
Creating and maintaining SEM campaigns (keyword research, ad creation, A/B testing, daily campaign maintenance, analyzing reports to improve SEM efficiency, etc.)
Adding, editing, and deleting tracking/conversion tags
Working within a given budget
• Coordinate Local SEO efforts:
Manage all branch listings across Google, Bing, Facebook, and Foursquare.
Maintain and update Wikipedia page as necessary.
Ensure branch information is accurate and up to date.
Optimizing listings to ensure high rankings on local searches.
Review management across all search and review networks.
• Generate monthly reporting as required.
• Perform other duties and projects as needed.
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy.
Join the Marketing Department with a focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) /Search Engine Marketing (SEM). This is a great opportunity to contribute to our marketing efforts, gain experience in an important component of the overall marketing strategy and be part of a fun team!
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Note, Google AdWords Certification within six months of hiring is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter platforms.
• Knowledge and working understanding of latest SEO practices and basic HTML skills.
• Experience with and advanced understanding of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Analytics, and Google Analytics is preferred.
• Strong written, communication, and team management skills.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)