FirstBank Learning & Development Specialist, Loan Operations in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-1037
Post Date 9/5/2018
Title Headquarters Staff
Title Detail Learning & Development Specialist, Loan Operations
Location Colfax and Miller
Description The Learning and Development Specialist will facilitate instructor-led training, virtual trainings, and other types of training to FirstBank employees with a focus on creating a culture of learning and providing excellent customer service. This individual will also design training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. This role will be in the Learning and Development Department and will focus on supporting the Loan function with creating and facilitating trainings pertaining to loan system programs and loan products.
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Training Certification required from ATD or equivalent company (can be in facilitation, instructional design, virtual training and/or eLearning instructional design)
If minimum qualifications are not met, can be hired into a representative position.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)