FirstBank Centralized Wire Rep in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-0220
Post Date 2/21/2018
Title Headquarters Staff
Title Detail Centralized Wire Rep
Description FirstBank is currently hiring for a Wire Representative. The Wire Representatives are responsible for processing, sorting, and applying all incoming and outgoing wire transfer requests for the bank. This position will provide customer service support to internal customers to ensure proper processing deadlines are met and that wire requests are input correctly into all internal applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process incoming wire transfer files and outgoing wire transfer files for sanctions screenings to ensure compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act
• Review and apply incoming wires with correct customer and account information
• Process outgoing foreign wire transfer requests from branch locations
• Review, document, and approve check requests (within approval limits) for customers utilizing FirstBank’s Remote Check Printing Service
• Provide customer service support to internal and external customers
• Monitor FirstBank’s correspondent bank account with the Federal Reserve and notify appropriate personnel in the event of an overdraft
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
No banking or wire processing experience is required. Training will be provided.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
Previous experience working with wires transfers and associated internal applications preferred (e.g. Wire App, CICS, FedLine).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Good problem-solver
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and organized
• Effective time-management skills
• Strong verbal and written communicator
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)