FirstBank Bilingual Loan Rep in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-0552
Post Date 5/14/2018
Title Branch Staff (Other)
Title Detail Bilingual Loan Rep
Location Alameda and Wadsworth
Provide administrative support to Loan Specialists and lending officers. Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, entering data into applications/systems, and placing orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process basic construction draw requests, invoices, payoffs, etc.
• Prepare loan closing packets
• Run credit reports
• Notarize documents
• Prepare credit files for document imaging process
• Enter data into SalesForce and LRMS and prepare reports (if applicable) as needed
• Monitor LRMS process for loan transactions (i.e. review for outstanding items and inform officers as necessary)
• Order environmental reports, appraisal updates, surveys, hazard insurance (including HOA and interior), etc.
• Prepare correspondence and complete correspondence logs
• Prepare funding for loans (wires, cashier’s checks)
• Perform maintenance on loans as needed
• Retrieve items from document imaging
• Coordinate with bank staff to set up new accounts or other products for customers
• Review reports such as problem loan report, coming due report, extensions, and renewals and inform officers as necessary
• Gather information for loan requests as directed by lending officer
• Communicate with customers (and possibly outside parties) regarding loan request, loan process, collection of underwriting documentation, etc.
• Coordinate with Mortgage/Loan Operations for closing logistics, deadlines, schedules, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned based on market/regional needs
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Welcome to FirstBank Incentive – As of April 2, 2018, full-time new hires will receive $500 and part-time new hires will receive $250 payable on the employee’s first paycheck. Certain restrictions may apply.
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Must be able to be registered with NMLS
• Must be Bilingual fluent in English and either Vietnamese, Cantonese, or Mandarin.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Prior loan experience
• Familiarity with lending compliance and regulations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Customer-service skills
• Ability to switch quickly and effectively between tasks and customers
• Ability to navigate several bank/loan applications and systems (LRMS, Salesforce, Document Imaging, etc.)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours May Include Saturdays
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)