FirstBank Treasury Management Operations Support in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 17-1045
Post Date 9/14/2017
Title Headquarters Staff
Title Detail Treasury Management Operations Support
Description As a Denver Post Top Workplaces award winner six years in a row (2012-2017), FirstBank provides many great benefits for being a part of our family. From competitive salaries, an employer-contributed 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, to annual holiday parties and more, you will be appreciated and feel at home at FirstBank.
The Treasury Management Operations Support Representative is responsible for reviewing and verifying all paperwork and maintenance to assure audit compliance. They also provide support to branch personnel regarding paperwork and procedural questions. Additionally, this position will provide support with merchant accounts and equipment. TM Operations Representatives work independently and collaboratively on routine daily tasks and a variety of projects and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer branch phone calls related to paperwork and procedures
• Maintenance fee modifications
• Add statistical requirements to progress spreadsheets for tracking department goals
• Review, verify and approve maintenance completed by others
• Maintain existing merchant accounts
• Download and test merchant equipment
• Assist with merchant fraud review
• Responsible for producing, tracking, and monitoring reports
• Assist with department projects
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Position includes FirstBank Headquarters campus employee benefits such as: FirstBank Fitness Center, Craft Café and Deli, Game Room, 4th Floor Rooftop Patio, RTD/Light Rail Eco Pass with free shuttle from Oak Street Station, and a dry cleaning service onsite.
Starting salary: $14 per hour
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)